Buy Now, Style Now And Pay Later With Afterpay
Afterpay offers an interest-free payment option for your purchases online. Buy what you want today and pay it off in four fortnightly equal instalments.
To Make A Purchase Using Afterpay You Will Need
- An Australian Visa or MasterCard credit card or debit card. Afterpay does not accept any prepaid cards
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
- An Australian billing & delivery address
How Do I Use Afterpay?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to the Afterpay website
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
Please see Afterpay’s full terms and conditions here
- There is a maximum order limit of $1,000.
- Instalments are automatically deducted from the nominated credit/debit card when payment is due. Please ensure that you have funds available on your nominated card when payment is due. You can also choose to make a payment before the due date by logging into your Afterpay account.
- If you fail to pay an instalment by the due date you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay and will be charged a further $7 late payment fee if the payment has still not been paid within 7 days. Contact Afterpay ) if there are extenuating circumstances, which will not allow you to make payments on or before the scheduled date. Please refer to Afterpay's full terms & conditions here.
For queries about Afterpay including payments, declined orders or your Afterpay account email email@example.com or call 1300 100 729. To find information on commonly asked questions go to Afterpay's FAQ's page.